11 December 2005

To Blog or Not to Blog

Hmmmm...I've been pondering this question for the past year or so. I've had some sort of blog for almost four years-Xanga, Typepad, Squarespace-I've been all over. I'm certainly not as ferverent as I once was about blogging. But, after canceling my last Typepad account a week or so ago, I've learned that I miss having a "space" for me online. I like to post photos of the art projects I'm working on. I like to do updates about the kiddos. So, I've created my new little space here. I'm not pressuring myself to post daily-I'll post when I think I have something fun to share or something relevant to say.

So, this will be a mish-mash of things. My latest scrapping pages, my newest knitting projects and the occasional personal story (or RANT!). Just for me. If you read it, I'm happy with that, but if no one visits-I'm fine with that too. Cause for now, it's just all about me ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer S. said...

sounds like a great way to do it...

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home