27 April 2006

Yikes-Must Update now!

Since I've been linked by the super fab Karen Burniston on her ultraswoondiferous blog, I must post something remotely interesting, since I might get a visitor or two stopping by.

***crickets chirping***

So, look what Fed Ex dropped off today:

A Nifty New Nano!!!

So, help me load it, will you? I'm looking for new dancy/upbebeat songs so that I don't go cross-eyed from bordom when plugging away on my treadmill. Leave me a few recommendations, please?










Oh, and I'll leave a few new layouts as eye candy, because I can.


4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Love the new ipod!! Totally jealous here!! Hmmm good songs...Dare-Gorillaz....great beat on that one...I played it for you, remember, lol. Maybe some songs by "pink", ya know...to go with your hair....ok, i'm done...getting goofy now. Chat with ya later!!

4:17 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

The layouts are delish and that nano is just the coolest, sleekest item of technology I've ever coveted!

11:44 PM  
Blogger Michelle McGee said...

It's cool to get linked like that!

5:39 PM  
Blogger Lu said...

your LOs are incredible!

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home