09 May 2006

He knows me so well....

Ethan went out for a walk around the hood the other night, and came rushing home to talk to Charlie. I knew something was up, after some mysterious whispering and a quick "we'll be right back" as the two of them bolted out the door.

Look what they brought me......



Nothing beats a garbage picked antique door as a thoughtful Mother's Day gift. Ethan told me the minute he walked by it, he knew that he'd have to bring it home for me, because {and I quote}, "If ANYONE knew what to do with it, it would be you, Mom."

He's just the greatest, because he gets it :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

that is such a kick butt door! i love it. i know you will do something fab with it!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Amy Harle said...

WOW - that's so cool!! What a great gift - and such a great kiddo!!!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

That door is awesome! What a great mothers day present!!!

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home