18 June 2006

Ahead by a Century

Oh, but how I wish I was. The title is an ode to the Tragically Hip, the rocking Canadian band I had the pleasure of seeing live last night with the lovely Miss Kim, my scrapping partner in crime :) We had a great time, awesome lawn seats, perfect weather, amazing view of the Niagara Gorge to our left-there's nothing better than chillin to fantastic music under the stars. Thanks for the great night, Kim!

Back to my title-I wish I was ahead, but no-deadlines are looming. I made an attempt to enter the CK SOTY contest, but I had to give up. I just don't have the time to finish my entry by the first of July. Family comes first, and so, after giving it the old college try-I'm packing it in. Sorry, Erin!

See this photo? This is my scrap table at the moment. I was unexpectly chosen to join the Pink Martini design team this week and I am so digging this challenge. That stash of goodies will hopefully transform into some awesome altered projects. Hehehehe. You'll have to wait and see.

Finally, I give you the poster child decorated in Maya Road loverly-ness. Caroline sent me a super-fab RAK of ribbons, charms, my favorite chipboard. I was wowed by her generosity, and Charlotte couldn't resist. My smart girl!

Well, time to ship the kiddos to church and get down and dirty. If you don't see me around, it's because there is creativity in progress. ttfn!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

It was a Blast...so glad you went!!!

Now...about that ribbon....I'm sure you could spare some for your scrappin partner in crime, lol!!

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home