20 January 2006

It's Upload Day!

Over at Scrapping With Style and I must say I'm pretty pleased with my DT projects for today. First is a layout of Charlotte using Danelle Johnson's Ribbon & Lace stamps (for Hampton Art) that I think is just so simple and cute. My baby is growing up so flipping fast.

And this last minute creation (I'm being serious-I pulled this out of my @ss shortly before midnight last night-the glue ain't even dry yet), I'm rather happy with. I'm being a *bit* facetious by titling this "Office in a Box", but you get the idea.

Don't you just love these adorable Maya Road flower ribbon slides? I know I do-I turned them into magnets and put them on the 7gypsies metal plate. And who doesn't love this Chatterbox paper?

In other scrappy news-I had two projects picked up by Paper Trends yesterday, so now I'm off to pack them up, along with some eBay sales, and head on out to the post office. And I'm also so thrilled to say I've been invited to join my pal Andie Smith's digital design team at DigiChicks. *Gasp* But I'm a die hard paste eater, you say? Don't worry. Andie had the brilliant idea of letting us print her hip and oh-so-yummy digi kits and show off how easy it is to adapt them to those of us who won't ever give up our scissors and glue.

Oh, and if you don't see too much of me, don't worry-I'm just busy revamping the Art Warehouse website. Stop on over and check out the new Beloved line. It's just fun, fun stuff.

Toodles!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer S. said...

love the LO and the office in a box - very clever :)

12:40 PM  
Blogger joanne (spagirl) said...

Wow Judi -- love your work! That Charlotte is just adorable!!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Holy crap this is cool!!! I love that page!!! Yum.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Ashley Calder said...

Judi! I am so happy to have found your blog again :) :) the layout of Charlotte is just too precious :)


Ashley.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home