19 July 2006

Damn.

It's STILL hot! UGH!!!

Amanda went to the annual Darien Lake KISS (98.5-a local radio station here) the Summer Hello concert last night. I've been teasing her since I bought the tickets that I can't believe I had to pay good hard earned money (which I so could put toward scrap supplies)so that she and her friend could go hear the insipid screeching of Ashleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Simpson and a bunch of washed up ex boy band singers trying to go solo. *gag*. Not my idea of fun, but I'm not 18 anymore either.

So, I ask how the concert was, and imagine my fiendish delight when she told me they left the show early because Ashleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee gave her a headache.

I'm still giggling to myself over that.

And today, I'm starting the official countdown:

33 days until I see Toby Keith live in concert.

Let the drooling commence now. Be jealous. It's ok. Really.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shantay said...

Wow...I would have never told my mom that she was right!!! =P

Toby puts on a hell of a concert. But let me share some advice with you...quadruple check to see if they allow cameras, they assure me that we can as long as there is no zoom lens. We went to his concert last year and I called three times to check. We get there....walk a mile to the stadium with my camera in hand...just to be told that *he* had changed his mind and no cameras were allowed. DH was pissed that he had to go put it in the car. So we are getting ready to go back in...WTF people are walking in with cameras. *He* had changed his mind again, and they were okay to bring in!!!! I was mad for about five minutes....then the show started and I got over it!!

He rocks!!!

6:04 PM  
Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

My dd wanted me to take her to that concert, she too loves Ashlee S, as for Toby I'm not surewhat he sings but I know he's country and most of it isn't bad, Have fun!!!!

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home